Montag, 6. Mai 2013

2013/05/03 - Lowsec roam #1

Today I started a roam solo in a Rifter, the first time since 3 month. It was a new fit I wanted to try and test, so I went into Black Rise.

I entered the Lowsec in Ikoskio, but there was no gatecamp waiting ingate and no site, so I went into Asakai and found my first Novice Site. On scan was an Incursus and I jumped into the site. He was still there, sitting at zero, not moving. I targetted him and killed his ship, without any shot by him. Though he targetted me I guess he was afk autotargeting activated. 


I looted what was left and went on.

My second fight happened in Villasen an hour later. I met a Maulus in a Small Site, tackled and killed him without any move by him. He was active at the computer and saved his POD, so I don't know why he never tried to save his ship. It's not like his fittings wasn't able to save him...


The third one was propably the best fight I had since several month. It happened after I flew into the north of Black Rise and finally into Cloud Ring, but found nothing, so I decided to go home. But then, in Raihbaka, I saw a Medium Site and only one player in system. Curious I am I warped at 10 at the site and watched the scanner. There was a Federation Navy Comet inside and I thought it was already a nice PvP session to blow up my Rifter, so I went in. He was still there, already waiting for me and targetted fast. First he only tried to kill me with his blasters, activated webifier and scram and waited. But I was clever enough not to approach at zero and changed my munition to Barrage S to be able to hold range. He entered armor pretty fast and that was the moment he launched his 5 drones. I finally entered armor, too, and now it should get a very very close one, both active tanking in armor and shooting at each other. When he fell into hull, I noticed my afterburner and scram burned through and I thought he would warp away, but he never tried to. At the end I killed him with 57% hull left and looted around 8 mio ISK.



I went into Highsec, back to Onnamon onto a station and repaired the Rifter. Still time left, I tried a second round and entered Ikoskio again, still without any gatecamp. In Teskanen I encountered my forth fight with an Incursus. There were 5 pilots in system and only one site, a Medium Site. Because of the experience I made in Raihbaka I warped to the Medium Site and watched my scanner. There was an Incursus sitting in, so I warped into and tackled him. He died without any defenses. It seemed like he was afk.
 


I don't know what happened with Karvex. He was in a Caracal leaving the system when I jumped into it. As the killmail indicates, they both were fighting before, but it seems the Caracal couldn't tackle him well enough. It's strange the Incursus pilot went afk just after that.

The fivth and last fight happened in Vaaralen with a Rifter. I guess he was curious which way the fight would end, but it was just a fast one. I barely scratched armor when he finally entered hull, so I just activated the Small Armor Reparier once and finally killed him.



After that fight I warped to Reitsato, only realizing there was no more time left and I went back to Samanuni to log off.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen